Sun, Mar 10|
VBAC Like a Boss
A workshop for belly birthin' boss babes who are ready to take back their power in birth.
Time & Location
Mar 10, 2024, 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM
About the event
A workshop for VBAC, HBAC and CBAC parents who want an unbiased and evidence based overview of their options when it comes to birth after cesarean.
Come unpack the nuances of planning for a vaginal birth after cesarean and give yourself the tools the make informed and intuitive decisions based on fact, not fear.
In this class, you will gain..
- Unbiased, evidence based comparison between vaginal and cesarean options designed to give you the facts so make the decision that is right for your family.
- Comprehensive overview of risks and concerns specific to trial of labor for VBAC families so that you can be informed and confident as you make decisions around your birth.
- Daily practices and mindset techniques designed specifically to help you overcome the unique rollercoaster of emotions that comes along with the VBAC experience.
- Strategies that will empower you to assertively communicate and advocate with your care provider and your entire support team about your preferences and needs going into your birth.
- Tools for unpacking and processing through the details of your prior birth experiences so you can release your fear and embrace the excitement of this new birth journey.
Topics will include:
- VBAC VS RCS: Weighing the Risks and Benefits
- Understanding your Pelvis
- VBAC-Specific concerns: Uterine Rupture, Placenta Acreta, Induction Methods and More
- Advocacy and Communication
- Preparing your Mind and Body
- Processing Past Trauma
Class will meet live on Zoom. A recording will be made available to all participants after the conclusion of the class.
- Ticket type
+$3.13 service fee+$3.13 service fee