Sun, Feb 25|
The Art of Pushing
A Supplemental Birth Preparation Workshop
Time & Location
Feb 25, 2024, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
About the event
This workshop designed to help parents break the cycle of fear and mystery around the pushing phase so they can feel confident and prepared to rock this final stage before meeting their babies.
Come learn the secrets to effective and efficient pushing so that you can prepare yourself to push like a pro!
In this class, you will gain:
- A comprehensive breakdown of the mechanics of birth to help build your understanding of how to support your body’s unique process in labor so that you can enter the pushing phase from a place of power.
- Simple yet effective strategies for cutting down on your pushing time while simultaneously protecting your body for an easier recovery.
- An overview of ways to be preparing your body and mind in pregnancy for the intensity of the pushing phase.
- 3 game changing techniques that will help you push stronger, with more control, so you can meet your baby feeling like the powerful birth warrior that you are!
Topics will include:
- Basic Anatomy
- Understanding Pelvic Dynamics and Fetal Positioning
- Intuitive Movement and Positioning
- Techniques and Strategies
- Methods of Preparing
- Advocating for Autonomous Pushing
Class will meet live on Zoom. A recording will be made available to all participants after the conclusion of the class.
- Ticket type
+$1.88 service fee+$1.88 service fee