Sun, Apr 07|
Preparing for an Empowered Birth
The comprehensive birth preparation series that centers you as the expert when it comes to your body, your baby, and your birth.
Time & Location
Apr 07, 2024, 3:00 PM – Apr 28, 2024, 6:00 PM
About the event
Prepare to step into your power in BIRTH.
In this course, you will:
- Build a deeper understand of what an “empowered birth” looks like for you;
- Break down the nuances of physiological birth and how modern medicine can both support and hinder your body’s natural processes;
- Go over strategies for responding to your body’s cues for a smoother and more efficient labor experience;
- Practice communicating assertively and effectively with your care team.
This course includes:
- 10 hours of evidence based instruction;
- 4 hours of support -group style discussion to build community and connection with others in your same chapter.
- BONUS One-on-one session to address personal preferences, concerns, or topic areas.
- Exercises and activities to practice applying what you’ve learned to real life labor scenarios;
- Downloadable Supplemental Educational Resources Guide with my favorite evidence based resources;
- Step by step frameworks for building your own daily practice routines so you can prepare your mind and your body for the marathon of birth;
- Ample time for Q&A.
All for only $499!!!
Lecture classes will meet in Sundays in April.
The first Sunday in May will be held as a potential makeup class in the case that the instructor has to miss to attend a birth.
Break out class schedule TBD dependent upon participant availability.
One on one meetings will be scheduled independently.
Class will be held live on Zoom
The class will be recorded and a link to watch the replay will be available to anyone who can't make the scheduled timeframe.
- Ticket type
+$12.48 service fee+$12.48 service fee